- Author residing in Iraq:
- The amount of (125,000) IQD for publication fees after acceptance of the manuscript.
- The journal will be providing one hard copy of the journal issue and five copies of the published manuscript.
- If any paper exceeded more than 10 journal pages, preferably we reduce the page number to 10 if possible. Or the author will pay more fees for each page exceeding 10.
- Authors residing outside Iraq:
- No fees required for internationals. As the journal website is freely accessible, so no hard copies will be provided.
To discuss about publication fees please contact the manager Dr Ahmed via email
Excutive Manager: Dr Ahmed Aljuboori
Accountant: Ghazwan Hashim Jamil.
Address: College of Education for Pure Science Ibn-Al-Haitham, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq.
After sending your payment, please provide a scan copy of the payment and inform us via journal
email: [email protected]