Blind Review is the reviewing system followed in Ibn Al Haitham Journal for Pure and Applied sciences. All the steps of reviewing are electronic. The reviewers should read the criteria for judging a submission's suitability for publication in the journal. It may include instructions for preparing an effective and helpful review. Reviewers will have an opportunity to provide comments intended for the author and editors as well as separate comments for the editor only.
Reviewers will be asked to comply with the competing interest disclosure policy.
Please consider the following points if possible:
(1) Are the discussion and conclusions supported by the results?
(2) Does the total length of the manuscript comply with its content?
(3) Is the title appropriate and concise?
(4) Does the abstract reflect the content of the manuscript?
(5) Is the subject presented clearly and logically?
(6) Are the interpretations justified?
(7) Have the scientific names (for the biology article) been correctly applied in nomenclature decisions? Or chemical nomenclature (please, follow this link: https://iupac.org/).
(8) Is the manuscript within the scope of Ibn Al Haitham Journal for Pure and Applied sciences?
(9) Is the literature cited appropriately and comprehensively?
(10) Are the tables and figures clear, all necessary, and well-labeled?
(11) Should some parts of the manuscript be modified, expanded, or omitted?
Comments in the form of texts can be entered into the comment field (comments for authors and those for editors only can be entered into two different sections. You can also upload edited files.
Please make a recommendation (Accept; Revision Required; Re-Submit for Review; Re-Submit Elsewhere; Decline; See comments).
Please view the Instructions for the publishing process.