Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word 2016 or later or LaTex.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- 50% of references are recent and are within the last five years.
- Full names of all authors with their emails should be mentioned. The correct corresponding author with his/her email and full corresponding address ,otherwise the submission will be rejected.
Authors who present Manuscripts reporting studies involving human participants, human data or human tissue are required to sign this https://jih.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/j/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/15:
If the author used the laboratory animal therefore; the author/s should sign on the animal welfare statement
- An English Abstract should be provided (150to 300 words).
- The research undertaking, submission request, and copyrights form (available in the Author Guidelines section) should be completed formally and submitted before any action taken by the journal.
Ibn Al-Haitham Journal for Pure and Applied sciences is an open access journal, therefore there are no fees required for downloading any publication from the journal website by authors, readers and institutions. The journal applies the license of CC BY (a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license). For more information please follow the link https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/